Friday, October 9, 2009

For Hire: "Angelina of All Trades"

Fall is upon us and that means my hours bar-tending are getting cut (again). Boo. I'd like to start taking some classes again (as well as paying my bills) and am going to be finding it increasingly more difficult to do so monetarily. SO here it is, a reminder of my useful talents and skills. :)

Childcare: Over 10 years experience with kids of all ages, including special needs both in home and in school environments.

Entertainment: Dj for hire. My own equipment, mobile dance party! I'll even tap dance if the price is right.

Bartender/server/barista: Several years experience as a waitress, bartender, cashier, man I can even cook!

Light carpentry/cleaning/painting/gardening: I'm the queen of spackle. I have done plenty of light renovation and I love to paint. I might even scrub a few things. And I have inherited a bit of a green thumb.

Graphics/design: Plenty of experience in the fine arts department, have done some very simple web design, business card design and various community art projects. I am an avid photographer and have a fully functional digital studio.

If there is anything I haven't mentioned, remind me. If there's anything I don't know how to do yet, I can learn.


THANKS!
Big Love,
Angelina
transam3000@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment